We would like to inform you that we are still open. With Denver’s recent “shelter in place” order, please know that you are allowed to go to all healthcare appointments (including chiropractic and dry needling treatments). All massages are unfortunately cancelled until further notice. With our normal lives slowing down, this is a perfect time to focus on your health and well-being.
NEW OFFICE HOURS: Monday 9:00am – 1:00pm, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 1:00pm, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm
We have some new procedures we will be using over the next few weeks or longer to ensure your safety when coming into the office. To keep you safe and prevent the spreading of COVID-19, the following procedures will be in effect until otherwise stated:
- If you are sick, fever, etc… please reschedule your appointment.
- If any family members or others you are living with have a fever or respiratory symptoms, please reschedule.
- When you arrive at the office, we will check you in and Laura will be performing a brief COVID-19 questionnaire to ensure it is safe to treat you. Your temperature may be taken if needed
- The entire staff will be wearing a mask and gloves during your entire appointment.
- Our doctor and staff are continually sanitizing the office and themselves between every patient, we check staff and doctor temperatures upon arrival and during the day as an added precaution.
- As soon as it’s warm enough, our front office door will remain open to reduce handle exposure.
- Before and after your treatment we are asking everyone to wash their hands in our restroom.
- Hand sanitizer is also available, but we are encouraging all patients to bring their own sanitizer.
- We have removed magazines for the time being.
These times are hard on everyone. If you are needing treatment but are worried about cost, please let us know and we can discuss financial options so you get the proper care you need. We know that these are unchartered waters, and your health, safety, and those of our families are the highest priority. We all look forward to getting through this together!
Stay well and stay connected to your loved ones!
Dr. Reinhardt and Staff
Why Do Chiropractors Take X-rays?
April 1, 2021
When you think about x-rays, you probably think about broken bones. However, the medical use and purpose of x-rays stretch beyond the ability to just identify injuries. Today, x-rays are used by a variety of medical professionals to investigate a wide range of potential issues, such as: Bone dislocations and loss Infections Calcifications Arthritis Tumors
How To Protect Your Spine During A Long Road Trip
March 1, 2021
Car rides can be a nightmare, especially for your spine. Sitting in a stiff, sedentary position for a long period of time can cause significant pain and displacement in your back. We’ve all been there, where we are several hours into a road trip and we feel our back start to tighten up — followed